Source provides a number of options for:
- Modelling catchment rainfall-runoff processes, for streamflow derivation, and
- Modelling catchment water quality constituent generation and delivery to streams when runoff/streamflow data is available.
These are suitable for application to provide inputs to models of river systems and for application in stand-alone catchment studies.
Source also provides options for inputting recorded streamflow and water quality data directly.
More information on options for rainfall-runoff modelling and inputting streamflow data is available via Water quantity processes - Catchments SRG.
More information on options for water quality modelling and inputting water quality data is available via Catchment Water Quality Processes - SRG.
Also refer to the Source User Guide where the following chapters explain how to configure different aspects of catchments in Source:
- Geographic Wizard for catchments - using the Geographic Wizard to create catchment models;
- Functional units - for assign FU areas;
- Rainfall runoff models; and
- Catchment scenarios.
To become part of a dynamic community, visit the Source Modelling Community website here.
Alternatively, contact us on email@example.com.