- The Geographic zoom tool has been fixed and improved.
The run period was constrained when some observed data had been included. We have removed this restriction to allow the model run period to be longer than observed data in the model.
Changes to "Safe Release" functionality for storages with multiple outlets. See: Storage node - OperatingConstraints
- Improvements to recorder sets, See: Configuring Scenarios - Recorder Sets
- Scenario Input Sets and , Recorder Sets and Functions can be searched using Ctrl+F
- Run information is now saved in the Results Manager. See: Results Manager - Scenario Run Metadata
- We have improved the performance of editing large constituent models.
- Changes to stop Model Variables breaking when Functions are moved.
- Improvements to handling distribution loss at Supply Points with travel time. See: Supply point node - Distribution Loss
- Improvements to Weirs, including fixing mass balance for constituents with lumped routing.
- Orders can now be redistributed to different accounts at extraction time for use debit accounts. See: Resource assessment - Usage