- The Geographic zoom tool has been fixed,
The run period was constrained when some observed data had been included. We have removed this restriction to allow the model run period to be longer than observed data in the model.
Changes to "Safe Release" functionality for storages with multiple outlets. See: Storage node - OperatingConstraints,
- Improvements to recorder sets, See: Configuring Scenarios - Recorder Sets
- Scenario Input Sets and Recorder Sets can be searched using Ctrl+F,
- Run information is now saved in the Results Manager,
- We have improved the performance of editing large constituent models,
- Changes to stop Modelled Variables breaking when Functions are moved,
- Improvements to handling distribution loss with travel time at Supply Points. See: Supply point node - Distribution Loss
- Improvements to Weirs, including mass balance for constituents with lumped routing.
- Orders are now redistributed at extraction time for use debit accounts.
Arrange Nodes plugin