You can select a single node and combine all of the catchments upstream of it.
Calibration tool enhancements
The calibration tool has undergone significant enhancements. It has been changed from a flow calibration tool to a generic calibration tool. You can now specify any recordable output (including functions) to be used as part of the objective function in the calibration wizard. The independent variable can now be a Data Source, rather than a separately loaded text file.
- Improved generation of orders at Storages and Weirs. Source now allows the user to specify a factor to smooth the rate at which downstream storages orders water from upstream.
- Off allocation had an option called "Equalise Shares", which wasn't used by any of the jurisdictions, and has now been removed.
- climate Data import tool improvements, including the ability to extend the duration of data
- zoom all the time with the scroll wheel for Catchment Scenarios
- a fix for projects being corrupted by windows (affected a small number of users)
- modelled variables are now more stable when moving links
- optional improvement of ordering using Operating Targets with Rules-based orders at storages
- resolution of infinite loops
- Insight now produces a cache of model run results
- addressed some charting issues.
loops removed from Off Allocation and the Environmental Flow Manager
We have modified Off Allocation and Environmental Flow Manager distribution logic to remove the infinite loops that could occur in some models.