Changes since 18.104.22.168:
- Bug when opening some Wetland Hydrolic Connector nodes
There are mainly bug fixes in this release and some work has been done on incomplete hidden functionality.
Known Issues & new functionality
- Weir results have changed from previous versions:
- Ordering has been added into the upstream reach of the weir
- The mass balance of the upstream reach of the weir has been fixed
- The upstream reach travel time is included in ordering travel time
- There a new option to pass orders straight through a storage without re-regulating the orders
- Calibration of links still needs more testing.
- Copy & paste functionality does not copy expressions
- Can now add constituents to a catchments model. Save and re-load project - it will not be able to run straight away.
Updating from Source Catchments Public release please refer to: Source Catchment users - Transitioning to Source
To run Insight you also need to install the 32bit version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.
This is for both 32bit machines and 64bit machines since the library we use is 32bit:
If you are downloading any of the separate plugins – DERMTools etc – then you will need to manually 'unblock' this file in Windows after downloading. To do this, right click on the dll file in windows explorer and select properties. At the bottom of this window will be comment along the lines of 'this file has been downloaded from the internet and has been blocked to protect this computer'. There should be an 'unblock' button next to the warning. Click unblock and then click ok. The plugin should then load