There are two main categories of statistics in Source:
- Univariate statistics provide information on a single variable and are intended to summarise and reveal patterns in that variable, see Univariate Statistics SRG.
- Bivariate statistics compare two variables for the purpose of determining empirical relationships between them, see Bivariate Statistics SRG.
Statistics are generated and may be analysed in many parts of Source:
- In Results Manager:
- Chart statistics, found on the Statistics tab, provide univariate and bivariate statistics for selected result(s), see Chart Statistics.
- User-generated statistics provide a broader range of statistics for either an entire scenario or for a single result from different scenarios, see Results Manager Statistics.
- In Calibration Wizard:
- In Data Source Explorer, you can right click on a Data Source and select View Data to open a chart, table and statistics view of the data source. See Specifying data inputs - Data Sources Explorer.